York U parking permit holders
The University is working diligently to minimize the level of parking disruptions. Some permit holders may be relocated to nearby lots. Information will be updated as required, leading up to the games.
|Parking Lots affected||Dates|
|Tait McKenzie Lot||May 15 - Sept 15|
|Thompson Rd. Lot||Jul 4 - Aug 27|
|West Office Building Reserved Lot||Jun 26 - Aug 27|
|Lumbers Medical and Visitor Lot||Jun 26 - Aug 27|
|Lumbers Lot - North*||Jul 10 - Aug 27|
|Founders Rd. West Lot||Aug 7|
*North half of lot will be unavailable from May 28 - June 20
If you are a medical space permit holder, contact Parking Services for more information, 416.736.5335
During the Games, the below parking lots will be available:
- Pan Am Tennis: Pond Rd Lot, Student Services Parking Garage
- Pan Am Athletic events: Founders Road East Lots, northeast of the Stadium as well as Student Services Parking Garage
- Parapan Am Athletic events: Founders Road East Lot, directly north of the Stadium, which will have additional temporary capacity, as well as two new temporary lots on Pond Rd (east and west sides of the York University busway)
If you require an accessible parking space you are encouraged to book the space using the Pan Am Accessible Parking Reservation Service available to holders of valid provincial Accessible Parking Permits on a "first come, first served" basis.
Accessible parking for events will be located at:
- Pan Am Tennis: Shoreham Drive Lot, directly north of the Canadian Tennis Centre
- Pan Am Athletic events: Founders West Lot
- Parapan Am Athletic events: Founders West Lot
Valid permits must be clearly visible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-736-5335 for more information.
The event rate is $15.